Chapter 3 Huts on the Beach

Dear Diary

  We are on the island. It is so hot and we are starving. A pig evades Jack through the thick jungle and it irritates him so he walks back to the beach. He finds Ralph and Simon working on huts to build for the younger boys to live in. Ralph gets mad because the huts are keep breaking and no one will help him except for Simon.

  Jack and Ralph argue about different things and one of them is that Jack’s hunters can’t catch any pigs. I was watching everyone do things especially Jack, Ralph, and Simon. I gave up helping out with the huts after we first tried it. I sat back and relaxed and tried to stay cool in this hot weather. Ralph and Jack went swimming in the lagoon and tried not to be mad at each other but that didn’t work.

  I think in the next chapter Ralph and Jack are still going to be arguing with each other. I will help out and try to make things better for everyone especially for Jack and Ralph. Ralph might set up another meeting so he can talk to all of us. We all have to try and figure out everything. Let’s see how it goes so good bye for now.

                                                                                 Signed, Piggy   
 

Comments

  1. Great blog! It was very well written and you said almost the same stuff that I have in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog I understood you statement very well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on your paragraph. You were very brief and descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you describe how piggy acts. I also used that first picture. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, love how you explained what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Job! Your first paragraph was so beautifully built. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog