Chapter 10

Dear Diary,

  Ralph and me meet on the beach. We are sore and bruised from what happened last night. I can’t confront what I did in Simon’s death and think it is an accident. Ralph said we committed a murder but I deny that it is a murder. I know why Jack and his hunters stole my glasses is because they started a fire.

  I feel horrible about what happened to Simon. It is very sad and it shouldn’t have had happen. I also feel Jack and his hunters shouldn’t have stolen my specs if they would have asked then I would give it to them maybe.

  In the next chapter I think we will go and confront Jack and his hunters. They will tie us up and try to teach us a lesson. I will die and it will be horrible.
                                              Signed, Piggy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog