Chapter 5

  We are talking about the beastie. Ralph said there are no monsters on the island. Jack says there is no beast everyone gets frightened and it’s something you have to put up with. I agree what Ralph says but some fear runs through our entire group. I get tormented by Jack and runs away and the other boys runs after him. Only me, Ralph, and Simon are left.

  I feel like everyone is afraid of this beastie when there isn’t one. Every is worrying maybe about nothing but maybe about something. I feel like Jack shouldn’t be tormenting me but I am happy that the other boys ran after him. Jack and his hunters go to the water to hunt the beastie if it is real and I hope that me and Ralph are right and there is no beastie.

  In the next chapter I think Jack and his hunters will come back with nothing. He’ll tell us that there is no beastie and me and Ralph will tell the Littluns that there is nothing to fear about. I think I am still going to be tormented by Jack but I am hoping the other boys will tell him to stop. Let’s see what really happens so bye for now diary.

                                                 Signed, Piggy  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog