Chapter 7

Dear Diary,

  Me and the Littluns are at the shelters. I am trying to keep them under control while Ralph and everyone are out in the woods trying to hunt for the Beastie. Ralph and everyone else are still out I just thought they went to go hunting. Simon came back from hunting to tell me that Ralph and them are going to return until late that night. Taking care of the Littluns is a huge deal because they are out of control.

  I feel like Ralph and them shouldn’t have been out hunting that long. I feel like someone else should stay with me next time because the Littluns are out of control and hard to take care of. I really hope that Ralph, Jack, and the hunters are safe and catch something.

  I think what will happen next is that Ralph and everyone else will come back to the platform. I believe we will have a meeting and Jack will call it. I think Jack is going to try to become chief instead of Ralph being chief still.
                                         Signed, Piggy

                              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog