Chapter 8

Dear Diary,

  I was not on that mountain that night but I am still shocked by the other boys who saw the monster. I am happy to see Jack go and storm off from the group. My idea to Ralph makes him hope again that we will be rescued. Me and Ralph are in the old camp talking about the deserters.

  I feel like Jack and Ralph need to stop arguing and start to find out how to get along. I hope we get rescued soon. I also feel like I want to see the beastie for my own eyes.

  What I think is going to happen in the next chapter is that Jack and his hunters are going to hunt a lot. I believe there is going to be a big storm coming our way. I think in the next chapter we will see the beastie and be frightened some more.  
                                                                          Signed, Piggy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog