Chapter 9

Dear Diary,

  Me and Ralph go to the feast and hope that we will have some control over some events. Ralph and me are excited and dance with the group. We see a shadowy figure in the woods and it is Simon. We all thought Simon was the beastie. Simon tries to explain but they beat him and fall on him and kill him.

  I feel like we all got a long most of the time we were at the feast and it felt good. Then we were scared and saw what we thought was the beastie. Me and Ralph are sad about what we did to Simon.

  What I think will happen in the next chapter is that Ralph and me will talk about Simon. We’ll think he didn’t deserve to die. And I believe in the next chapter Jack and his hunters will go off again and kill some more.
                                           Signed, Piggy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog